- Have fun, learn, make friends, improve your skills and do your best.
- Remember you are a part of team and cheer all good plays.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Play for your enjoyment.
- "Losing" is a part of game.
- Any abuse, including verbal, will not be tolerated
- Never ridicule child for making a mistake on the field.
- Children should play for their enjoyment.
- Always set a good example of fair play.
- Show appreciation for volunteers, coaches and officials.
- Applaud all "good Play"
- Try to understand the game and learn about the rules.
- Never undermine the coaches or officials in front of the players
- Volunteer your service to the club or your team whenever you can.
- Remember that aggressive behavior can lead to violence.
- Help to eliminate all violence and abuse from children's sports.
- Remember referees are empowered to eject abusive players, parents, coaches and spectators.